Welcome to the CareerMum Network!
CareerMum is focused on building the community of support available to mums navigating career and family.
Support is provided in several different ways…
1 – CareerMum showcases professionals, services and initiatives across the three categories of: career support, health and wellbeing, and personal support – to enable women to identify the right support at the right time on their journey.
2 – A growing number of events are featured in the events section. These are a combination of tailor-made and hand-picked opportunities that support women navigating career and family.
3 – A repository of free resources dedicated to empowering women on their journey. CareerMum’s popular selection of posters are free to download.
When women are supported on their journey of managing career and family, the number of challenges they face is significantly reduced.
But Support is not a one size fits all…
The CareerMum Network is focused on enabling customised support – ensuring women, and employers, can access the right support at the right time.
Browse the Network to identify support that will make a difference to your journey.
- Protected: My biggest challenge in becoming a mother: read leadership coach Amanda Sterling’s blog
- International Women’s Day 2019 Breakfast from Parliament
- Ted Talk: Adam Galinsky – How to speak up for yourself
- 5 simple ways to master authentic self-promotion
- Supporting mums important for business and community