CareerMum is seeking business and philanthropic support to advance the development of a programme of not-for-profit initiatives that support women on their journey of managing career alongside family.
Here is a snapshot of some of the initiatives your support could enable:
- A monthly webinar series focused on building an online community that supports career mums on their journey of managing career and family.
- Community led initiatives – a series of less formal events, where the focus is on building local communities, and offering an environment and resources for women to put energy into their own career journey. This initiative is currently being trialled on the Hibiscus Coast, with the view of expanding the programme into other areas in 2019.
- Growth and development of the CareerMum Network – CareerMum has ambitious plans for the growth and development of its online platform – to increase reach, and maximise the impact it can have on improving the experiences of women as they resume and grow their career, and on advancing gender equality.
A number of packages are available. To find out more, or to discuss options, please get in touch:
021 02 464 871
CareerMum is a social enterprise committed to driving positive solutions to workplace challenges faced by career mums.
It does this in three ways:
- Through a programme of not-for-profit initiatives and opportunities that support women on their journey of managing career alongside family
- By supporting businesses with resources, and strategic support to attract, retain and grow talent.
- By broadening perspectives on the social, business and economic importance of supporting women on their journey of managing career alongside family.