About the Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the CareerMum website (which includes the CareerMum Network) is provided by CareerMum Limited on the following terms:
By using the CareerMum website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which will take effect immediately the first time you visit the CareerMum website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not use or access the CareerMum website.
CareerMum Limited may change the Terms and Conditions occasionally therefore you should check these regularly. Your continued use of the CareerMum website will be deemed acceptance of the amended or updated Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to those changes to the Terms and Conditions, you should cease using this website.
You agree to use the CareerMum website only for lawful purposes. Prohibited behaviour includes posting offensive comments on the CareerMum website or on CareerMum’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the CareerMum website, and all content located on the website, shall remain the property of CareerMum Limited.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use CareerMum website content in any way except for your own personal or business use, as an online resource for gaining insight, and for connecting with professionals and businesses listed on the CareerMum website (including the CareerMum Network).
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the CareerMum website content, and any other use of the CareerMum website content, requires the prior written permission of the Founder of CareerMum Limited.
The images, names and logos identifying third parties advertising and promoting their websites, products and services on the CareerMum website are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of those third parties.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information but will act on any suggestions for corrections to the website links listed.
CareerMum strives to include businesses and professionals who deliver a quality service, however CareerMum Limited does not make warranties about the quality of service you will receive from a business or professional listed on the CareerMum website. In the event of dissatisfaction, CareerMum will act on feedback received.
While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites, and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be aware that CareerMum Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
CareerMum Limited is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the CareerMum website, or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the CareerMum website.
Any links to third party websites from the CareerMum website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by CareerMum Limited, and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
CareerMum content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to CareerMum Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
To the extent permitted by law, CareerMum Limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether expressed or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
CareerMum Limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by CareerMum Limited is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of CareerMum Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes CareerMum Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence.
Subject to the previous sentence, CareerMum Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the CareerMum Limited website regardless of the form of action.
CareerMum Limited does not warrant that functions available on the CareerMum website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the CareerMum website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
CareerMum Limited offers a directory service (“The Directory”) within its CareerMum Network. The Directory is used to put end users (mothers, families, businesses, and any other visitors to the CareerMum website) in touch with services and resources that can offer support to women managing career alongside family. The following terms and conditions dictate the Terms and Conditions for inclusion in the The Directory:
1. Eligibility: To be included in The Directory you should be providing a service that can support women on their journey of managing career alongside family. Your service should provide professional support, health and wellbeing, and/or personal support, such as parenting or domestic support. Also:
– You must be able to service a reasonably large geographical area
– You must be a credible service provider, trading ethically, and with a track record of providing a quality service.
– Where industry standards are required, you must be able to provide evidence of your adherence to these standards.
Not withstanding, we reserve the right to include or exclude listings from The Directory as we see fit.
2. Charges: There is no cost for inclusion in The Directory provided you meet the eligibility guidelines and have been accepted by us for inclusion.
3. No endorsement implied: We will promote The Directory to end users. Inclusion in The Directory is not a specific endorsement of your business. Inclusion does not imply any rights to use of the CareerMum name or brand in any promotional materials. You agree not to misrepresent your Directory listing as an endorsement by CareerMum. However you may promote your CareerMum member feedback as an endorsement.
4. Right of refusal and removal: CareerMum Limited reserves the right to refuse to list a business, or remove a business from The Directory for whatever reason. CareerMum Limited also reserves the right to request changes to a listing’s write-up.
5. Listing amendments. CareerMum Limited reserves the right to amend the type of information provided on its listings. This may be due to several reasons, including expansion of features, or to avoid spamming.
We reserves the right to change The Directory product over time and will provide advanced notice of any major changes.